What This Site Is For
This site is not only for my own reflection and tracking the progress of my new diagnosis, but also to engage others in conversation about Endometriosis and other womens’ health issues. This site is also for educational purposes regarding the mental illness “trichotillomania” which I personally struggle with. Additionally, I have a page designated for posts showcasing my international travels. This page is just for fun! Please feel free to contact me with questions, comments and the like.
Pinterest username: mvstrom
10 Random Facts About Me
- I was born and raised in a northern suburb of Chicago, IL, 2 blocks from Lake Michigan.
- My birthday is July 2nd, 1992.
- I am a graduate of the University of Alabama with a degree in Criminal Justice.
- I studied political science courses abroad in Brussels, Belgium in 2014.
- I am the oldest of 4 kids.
- I’m a dog person.
- I have gone skydiving 3 times (ages 18, 19 and 20).
- I have a pet rabbit named Bunny.
- I took 9 years of Spanish growing up and can read/understand the basics in Swedish as I am practicing daily (Duolingo app) and teaching myself.
- My hobbies include reading, skiing, Pinterest, walking and drinking beer.